Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Momentary Miracles

What you are seeing are miracles that happened in mere moments last week.
 Caroline sat up.  Yes.  Our 11 year old girl sat up using her own arms for strength instead of ours.
This happened in moments of time. 

She cannot sit for long minutes or hours....but these little moments...are HUGE to us! 

We cannot help but praise our great God and give every bit of glory to His Great Name!

Surely you can see the evident joy and exhilaration on our faces as we hold our hands high in the air for all to see this amazing turn in our girl!

I have no idea when God plans to heal Caroline.  I just know that He will.

He continues to encourage us through events just like this, affirmation from His Word, and dreams where He allows friends and family to see what is to come.  Four people close to me have dreamed of her in the past week alone.  How glorious is that!?!

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"  1 Corinthians 1:27
 

2 comments:

Tess said...

I love you. So proud of that girl!! We serve a mighty God.

Tia said...

I stumbled across your blog about a year and a half ago when I was at one of the lowest periods of my life. I am overjoyed about the blessing that is Caroline. I love the transperancy you provide. You show people that although we make mistakes our Father still offers us grace. Thank you for allowing Him to use you & your family to be such a blessing!!! I know Caroline is healed in the name of Jesus. We are just waiting on the complete manifestation of her healing.