Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feeling Grateful




Just wanted to say how especially grateful I am. It would really take more time than I have to elaborate on all that I have to shout praises about but I do feel like I should mention of few
Shep...my man and main squeeze. You still make me weak in the knees.
Caroline...my little mini-me. Being a witness to your life has made me broken and blessed.
Ava...my little pistol. All of my senses are thrilled to come alive through you and all that you experience.
Zeke...my good lookin boy. My heart is all tied up by you.
Daddy, Momma, my brothers and their sweet families, Shep's family who has taken me in a loved me like an original member of the fam, my Ms. Linda, Deana, Derrick, Brandi, Jason, Little Tant:>), Mande, Jon, Kimmie, Tess, Marje, my church family, Caroline, Lizabeth, and Cole, my bible study girls...and the countless people I know and some I don't who pray for us and believe with us that Caroline will be healed.
Thank you Father for blessing me with these that I love so much......

2 comments:

Tess said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! Right back at you sister, I am so thankful for you! Love, T.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!