Monday, March 5, 2018

~ITALY~ day 1

Here I sit already 4 days into the month of March.

I would not believe it except that I have already felt the punch of the first part of this year.

A close family member was in a near fatal car accident.  So thankful to my Lord Jesus that he is making a recovery.

I accepted an invitation from a cherished friend that is more like a little sister to hop on a plane, cross an ocean and land in Italy.  She has loved ones there that serve on the mission field. And one of those precious family members was being baptized...so we got the joy of seeing her baptism.

And did I mention that ---------------------
My feet walked the cobblestone streets of Rome, Italy.

We were only there for a whirlwind long weekend but we made some incredible memories.

The day after we flew home I came down with a nasty version of this year's flu.  And honestly~ I was sick or sickly for most of the month of February.

It helps me to type out where the past 2 months have gone.

Anyway back to some memories from Italy.....
















These pics capture some of my favorite moments from Day 1.

The buildings, the landscape, the monuments and fountains all seem like something out of a perfect movie set.  YET it is all real.

You kind of can't believe that some people live here.

No comments: