Saturday, May 22, 2010

My birthday boy


God graced our home with Zeke two years ago and we have never been the same. Our home that stayed filled with princess stuff and pink girly decor was invaded by a boy. A wonderful boy. He is a miniature version of his daddy....gorgeous.

He calls me "Amma" instead of Momma and I love it!
We celebrated his birthday from morning til night and enjoyed his favorite things.
He had pancakes for breakfast (made by Shep).
He had pizza for lunch (made by me).
He had chicken nuggets for dinner (made by Chik-fil-A). He calls is wicken.:>)



He opened his gifts: a play gun (his favorite), a movie, some toy cars, and a sand box full of sand.








The day flew by but we tried to cram in all of Zeke's favorites. It was a two year old's dream day of eating, sleeping, swimming, wrestling, and throwing sand in his new sandbox.
Thank you God for entrusting Shep and I with this little man. I pray that he would grow in Your favor and be a man of strong character. I love seeing the little facets of his personality each day. Thank you for creating him. Help him to make a difference for Your Kingdom in this world and give us the wisdom to guide him in the path You have set out for him. He is a delight to our family and we humbly thank You these past two years. We want to see many many more.





1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Zeke!!!