Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you see it?


Shep and I were on a quick motorcycle ride about a week ago. It is rare for us to even have an hour together much less a couple of hours, but we did so we took off for a ride.

In a lot of ways we are reeling from our life's present circumstances. I wish there was a different word. BUSY doesn't seem to do it justice.

We are BUSY multiplied by 10.

We have a thousand things running through our minds all the time. Mainly questions...
"God, how are we....."
"God, when will you....."
"God, will this ever......"
"God, what is gonna happen when...."

As I rode on the back of that motorcycle I prayed through these questions and many many more. I didn't get an answer.

But I believe I got a beautiful vision sent straight from God to me. It was as if He was saying...."Peace....be still. Child, I am here. Trust me in all of your chaos. I am in complete control."

I looked up at the sky and I was drawn into it. This cloud took my breath away. The colors were mesmerizing. I pulled out my cell phone and took a picture. It wasn't until after I took the picture that I noticed what looked to be an angel with hands lifted in praise to God Almighty.

Do you see it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Beth Abell said...

that is AWESOME!!!! Don't you love God's kisses to us :)

Anonymous said...

No net needed when he sends an angel to watch over you.

Anonymous said...

I SEE IT,

I SEE IT, I SEE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I SEE IT, I SEE IT, IT SEE IT.