Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blow Me Away!

God has been speaking something very specific to my heart lately.

"You've grown lazy with Me. You have limited Me to what your eyes can see and what you can feel. Where is your passion for Me? Where is your time for Me? Why have you allowed past disappointments and upsets determine what you think I am yet to do?
Rekindle your love for Me.
I have called you to believe for the impossible. Step it up.
Set aside more time for Me.
Throw off all that you think you know of Me.
Let Me blow you away."

These are the types of things that God has been speaking to me. We are doing a ladies Bible study on Revelation and it has only intensified what I believe God is brewing inside of me.

My prayers are so stale.
My beliefs are too small. I talk a BIG game sometimes but at the end of the day...when no one is looking...do I give in to the hopelessness?

Revival is taking place in me.
I am praying that it jolts this town and this community.
We need to see that God is so much bigger than we have made Him to be!

He is giving me joy, kindness, patience, peace, self-control, and perseverance that I cannot drum up on my own. I am reveling in it.

Lord, there is nothing worthy about me. But I do love you. I am selfish at heart. I always look out for number one. However, I desire to know You like I never have. Cover me in Your righteousness and give me the "want-to" in my prayer life. Let others see You in me. Reveal Yourself and blow me away.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn Ray said...

I'm excited!!! I think He is stirring the hearts of His children!! We serve the One who set the world in motion, who created everything from nothing, who took dust from the groud and breathed life into it, who causes the sun to rise in the morning and hide at night, who shows us the seasons which mirror in our lives!!! I'm excited girl. Let Him revive passion and ignite fire in us that can't be put out! I miss you!!! I need a morning with you soon to turn up the radio and just sing and worship :) muah!!!