Thursday, August 19, 2010

Isn't she lovely??




Just look at my girl!!!
You can't imagine how difficult this is for her to do.
Maintaining head, neck, and shoulder control is a huge feat for our sweet Caroline.
This couldn't be any more beautiful to my eyes!
And just think....there is more to come!
I can't wait til we see her walk, talk, run, jump, dance, eat, and sing!!
After my last post about Zeke being sick (his fever finally went away today:) I thought I would post a great thing God has done this week.
Our Bible study started today and it just fueled my faith again. There is just something about getting into God's Word and letting its truth strengthen our feeble bones. I am hungry and desperate for truth. His truth.
Revelation 1: 8 awakens my senses to who my God really is because sometimes this world tries to drown out His Greatness. It says, "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty".
Just glance back up at those two pictures and know that nothing is impossible for the Almighty One!!

5 comments:

Jacquelyn Ray said...

Love love love it! She is an amazing little girl who has forever changed my life! And believing God for more and more and more!!!

marjorieellen said...

I so love Caroline, and can hardly wait to see her "restored and made whole". She looks sooo beautiful!!
Will be praying for her to receive boundless strength, so she can hold her head and neck up more easily. Some day we will understand about Gods' delay.
blessings, always.

Beth Abell said...

this is soooo awesome!!! Loving it :)

Anonymous said...

Three awesome people in those pictures...Caroline's strong and consistent therapist Barbara who pushes her to overcome her limitations. Caroline's loving and believing mom, Andrea who stands firm in her healing. God's gentle and joyful Caroline, who has my life forever...

Her grandmother...Nancy

Anonymous said...

I left out the main word in my last comment...Changed. God has used Caroline to change my life forever.

Nancy