Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ready to end....and start again

These days I have one date in my head...August 10th.

Once this date has passed on the calendar then my family can get back to more of a normal schedule.

I have always heard about the busyness of the "campaign trail" but living to testify about it is another story altogether.

I truly think I could fall asleep sitting straight up...and I can testify to Shep doing just that and in a restaurant no less :). So much for a glamorous politician, huh??

Anyway, we are days away from the ending of this primary campaign and the beginning of school starting again for Caroline....and Ava.

She is too excited to be going to "big school" with her sister. Caroline will begin 2nd grade and Ava will proudly walk in as a Kindergartner. We are already having heavy discussions like "take our lunch vs. cafeteria food". She is just excited about the choice and acts very grown up about all of it.

Such is life....we end and begin everyday.

As tired as I am....I am grateful for this experience. God has used it so much in my life to show me how weak I really am and how much I must rely on Him.

1 comment:

Estenda a Mão said...

Hi, we're two Brazilian!
And we love your blog, take a look at ours.
If you agree with us, follow us!
Kisses Lorena and Isabela