Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Hits

There were lots of holiday hits this year.

First and foremost....we had SNOW!

Seriously....we had a true white Christmas. It was so neat...almost magical.










These are some quick shots of the kids checking out Santa's gifts.

He was awfully good to my kids this year!


















I have also included pictures of their favorite toys.

For Ava and Caroline, it was definitely their American Girl dolls.

For Zeke it was his Buzz Lightyear toy and a stand-up microphone.







Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Stand up microphone; just like mommy!! How cool!
C

Anonymous said...

First of all let me say, I love your new blog! Now let me tell you have much I enjoyed the last couple of blogs. You are such a great writer. I look forward to reading your next ones for 2011. The pics were so good but being there was even better. It was another special Christmas with our darling daughter and her family. Breakfast was excellent...good job Shep! Love you more...Mom