Saturday, June 25, 2011

Crazy about Carrabelle



I fell in love with a new place. I never knew it existed. It has no real appeal for most folks who can't live without a Target, Starbucks, or Chick-fil-A.
But it now holds a sweet spot in my heart. I can close my eyes right now and picture moments frozen in time that happened in Carrabelle.









Last summer we were knee deep in a campaign. So~our family did not get a vacation together. This year....we made up for it. We got away with two other families and soaked up time that we will never forget.

I took tons of pictures that I will post over the next few days. This vacation was such a gift from a gracious God. He knows we need times of a slower pace. He made us for work, worship, rest and play. We enjoyed His Presence and His creation this week in ways we probably don't notice so much at home. His fingerprints are everywhere if we will but stop and take notice. My mind was free from busyness and duty. My arms were full most of the time with the people I love most in the world. It never got old. It was my delight to just be a wife, mother, and friend.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Very nice pics! Glad you had a great time! Did you see any alligators?