Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The other part of me...

When I married my guy 13 years ago he became just that...the other part of me.




His birthday is today.....so I wanted to show a few pictures that show Shep in ways I see him everyday.



These pictures illustrate some of his awesome attributes...I figured since it was August in Georgia we could use some snow to cool us off.















He is bold and daring.

He is kind and gentle.

He's a thinker and a dare-devil.

He is super silly and loves to make people laugh.

He is strong....in stature and in spirit. Every day I have watched him throw our big girl up onto his shoulder to carry her.

He loves his Lord. I love that he gets teary eyed teaching Sunday school.

He adores his family.
He is crazy about his friends.

He always thinks the best of others.
He is wise.
He is an amazing story-teller.
He writes with ease and eloquence.
He has a hearty laugh.

He draws people (including me) to himself because he is simply a pleasure to know and enjoy.

Happy birthday good-looking man of mine. I pray for God's favor and blessing on your life in the upcoming year!!



No comments: