Sunday, January 29, 2012

JOY riding

This girl has to sit out for a whole lot of activities so whenever we can let her experience something...we go for it!
As you can see her daddy is more than willing to rig something and make it work for her enjoyment! Our 9 and a half year old girl only weighs a little over 40 lbs so a carrier still works. Her long legs dangle forever but who cares....as long as she is having the time of her life! AND she is completely buckled in and safe.
The smiles on her face are priceless. Don't you agree?
This pic almost looks like she is yelling in her daddy's ear, "Faster Daddy Faster!" And she so would...
Look at our Ava. She has only been riding her bike since this past Spring and already she is like a pro...
Always ready with her game face smile. These two little girls are so precious to us!
I hate it that Shep's gorgeous green eyes were closed in this shot...but it was too good of Caroline not to share:)

Last but not least...here I am enjoying my Christmas present....and throwing out a kiss to the man behind the camera. Oh how he melts me.

3 comments:

Tess said...

I adore this sweet family...

Craig said...

Amazing photos!! Caroline loved the experience and it's obvious!!
I love y'all!
C

Kay Barron said...

I love these pictures. I also enjoy seeing the love shared in this family.

I love You