Sunday, February 12, 2012

My boys

I am so blessed to have several great friends who pass along the clothes that their sons out grow. I always take them out and look at what Zeke will soon be getting to wear. We got several little ties about a year ago and I just waited on the day that Zeke wanted to look like his daddy and wear one.
Today was the day! He asked to wear a tie to church. He was so proud! It wasn't so much the tie itself but how it made him like his daddy...
Oh! Be still my heart! Those two together are about more than I can stand. They both have my heart wrapped up in very different ways.
I just had to capture a few quick shots of these green eyed boys of mine. Can you guess who has my heart this Valentine's day???

1 comment:

Anne said...

Great post, you have two very handsome guys in your life.faygz