Monday, April 15, 2013

Making Up and Moving On

This past week has been a lingering of the last post.

God and I met in the quiet stillness.

He knew I needed to grieve and cry and ask and languish and basically empty myself of what has been piling up for quite some time.

I think it is really sweet that He told me to go and lay on her bed.

He is ever the gentleman and He digs the details.

Her bed was such a cool representation to me. 

It is the very place where she sleeps and dreams and rests.

So He directed me there to her place of solace to receive my own.

I can sense the change within me.

It is subtle but very much there.

Less harsh.  Less cold.  Less doubt.

My marching orders haven't changed one bit.

Keep believing.
Keep hoping.
Keep serving.
Keep praying.

He may have even added a few other things to that list that I had forgotten...

Keep needing Me.
Keep the true estate of your heart open before Me.
Keep trusting Me.

Those are actually more important than my list.

He always knows best.

So...like a good daughter I am moving on in obedience to His commands.

He has given me a place to start (again).

He has even given me some resources to help.

So here I go.

"Let your love, God, shape my life
with salvation, exactly as you promised;
Then I'll be able to stand up to mockery
because I trusted your Word."
The Message
Ps. 119:42

No comments: