Monday, September 28, 2009

Pure Joy!!




It has been very rainy around our parts for the past few days. (it has felt like it has been a month)
We were itchy to get outdoors. Of course, we love going to Shep's parents farm. Lots of land to roam, puddles to jump in, and cows (including baby twin bulls) to see.
On the spur of the moment I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of some of the most gorgeous people in the world.











When Caroline laughs, she opens her whole mouth...I love it!! The camera captures her perfectly.
Ava can make her laugh like no one. She is such a wonderful sister and a huge helper to mommy.


Zeke goes without saying...he is easy on the eyes just like his daddy. So glad their mine to kiss on!
I must brag on the picture of me and Shep. Not that it is a great picture or anything...but considering my 4 year old took it...I would say it turned out super cute!
Listening for God to speak.......
A

2 comments:

Tess said...

Adorable!! Normally I tend to think Caroline favors her mommy while Zeke & Ava resemble their Daddy but in these pictures I see Ava looking so much like her Mommy!! Such a beautiful family...I know it makes your heart skip a beat.

Anonymous said...

Yes,all 5 of you are beautiful... inside and out!

I am so humbled to have such a fine family!

Love and kisses,

Mom