Friday, November 20, 2009

Gone is the gall bladder

Yes, it is true! I am now missing an organ. It seems so strange. You go to the hospital...stay a few hours...get it out....recover...and then go home.

Pretty amazing.

Thank you to all of my pals for praying peace and protection over me. Almighty God heard and answered those prayers.

It couldn't have gone better.

As for how I feel now??? Good, except that my stomach feels like I was punched or kicked about a million times.

Oh yeah, I am also not going to have to cook for the next 5 nights. Can you believe that? Our class at church is providing food. The Guytons are bringing food tonight and if you know them....then you know we will be eating good!!

Catch up later.....off to lay down and rest a while (wink wink)

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Ray said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm sorry I haven't come by yet, haven't had a second without the girls except at the funeral lol. I love you and will see you soon!

;
Jack

Steph said...

I hope that you are feeling better!! I missed you this morning but I'm glad that you stayed home and got some rest. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Love you,
Steph