Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I WILL...

bless the Lord forever.

I WILL trust Him at all times.

HE HAS delivered me from all fear.

HE HAS set my feet upon a rock.

I WILL not be moved.

I'LL SAY of the Lord.

You are my Shield, my Strength, my Fortress, Deliverer, my Shelter, Strong Tower, my very present HELP in time of need.

(these are lyrics from one of my very favorite Travis Cottrell songs...by the way he will be at our church this Saturday night!!!)

I just had to take a moment and declare praise to my great God for His many unexpected blessings in the past 2 weeks. I have laughed, gasped, cried, and laid out face-down in my floor because of some of the ways God has chosen to bless my family.

I would have never suspected His ways or the people that He uses. Again...He is weird....wonderfully weird...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you God for going outside of my box to bless me and my family. You amaze me. I am so unworthy of even a second thought from You, yet You lavish me with your love, grace, and provision.

Even in this desert place....this barren land where You have led us....You have provided streams to refresh us. These streams in our desert have given us joy, hope, peace of mind, and confirmation that You are unchanging....always pursuing....always working....never forsaking.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love that song also, and I also love hearing you do the solo. You rocked it tonight!!!

Love you,
Steph

Beth Abell said...

I'm so excited to hear you give your sacrifice of praise this Sunday...it is one of my favorite songs too :) God is moving so much in and around me and I am SOOOO happy to hear that He is making Himself known to you! I love you, sister XXOO