Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NEW

Just a few "new" things to tell...

This past Sunday was a very encouraging day for 2 reasons. First, Randall (our pastor) preached out of my favorite passage. Romans chapter 4 encompasses so much of how I feel about believing for Caroline's healing. These verses touched my heart 7 years ago and still affect me greatly today.

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to hi, "So shall your offspring be." Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead---since he was about a hundred years old---and that Sarah's womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
Romans 4:18-21

Just hearing these words read in church brought tears to my eyes. There is such power and hope in them.

Then right after church a friend approached me. She was smiling like she had a big secret. The deal was she had dreamed of Caroline. In her dream, Caroline looked just as she does not and she was walking and talking. Praise you Lord!!

The final thing I want to tell you is a "maybe so or maybe not" scenario. This morning I woke up to Caroline screaming at about 5 til six in the morning. When I got to her room (she and Ava share) she had fallen out of her bed and was lodged between the bed and the dresser. This had happened maybe one other time because she does have a bed rail. She had evidently kicked the bed rail out and down...the girl has got some powerful legs.

Anyway, I laid in her bed with her and consoled her until she settled down. Then out of nowhere Ava said, "Mama I saw Caroline try to stand up beside her bed. She was kicking and bucking at the rail and trying to stand up. Then she fell down."

I couldn't believe it...I made her re-tell me a few more times. Then Ava even went so far as to show me what Caroline looked like when she tried to stand beside her bed. It was more like leaning on her bed with her feet touching the floor...in any event...it looked like she was trying to stand up to Ava's little eyes.

So, was she? Maybe.....maybe not.

I will just leave that with God. I will say I am encouraged though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe when you honestly placed Caroline in Father God’s hands, He and your baby started working some things out. I Believe the Angels in gathering are with her. I praise Him for Caroline walking without help of the teacher. I praise Him for her reading, and very well too. I praise Him for giving her the strength and will to practice her dancing with the angels. I praise him for the all wonderful blessing yet to come into her life.
Every time I read what God is doing in her life my heart overflows and I shed tears of joy.
When we believe in the natural, we see things as impossible, however when we believe in the supernatural ability of Father God, we know all things are possible because we are no longer blinded by our earthly flesh.
I know Father God’s voice, He spoke with great clarity and authority, I will heal Caroline, I will heal Caroline, and I will heal Caroline.
We serve an honorable God who keeps his word and promises.
Praising God
Elaina

Steph said...

God in working in and though your precious girl!!

Love ya,
Steph

Anonymous said...

I am so encouraged to hear this!!! I hope that the edge of the wilderness is appearing for you and your deliverance is coming!!!! I love you :)

Beth Abell