Sunday, November 1, 2009

Too Sweet to be Spooky

Halloween was a rainy day here in Georgia. It was cold, nasty, and steady rain all day long. It did not stop us from getting into the festive mood though.




My little man was a sheriff. Ava was a "fifties girl." Caroline followed in her mother's shoes and looked adorable as a cheerleader.
Our church moved our activities indoors because of the rain. Although the space was cramped...we had a wonderful time! I saw so many guests in addition to our regular attenders and that is what it is all about.


I just wanted to show you how adorable my little clan looked.


We got a boat load of candy and I will not admit to where the missing Reese's cups have gone...or the Snickers...or the Milky Ways. Not guilty!!:>)

1 comment:

Steph said...

They are so cute!!!