Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top 5 Christmas Moments






















1. Christmas Eve at my parents house
Lots of food...lots of presents...lots of love and laughter...it smelled like home...my nephew read the Christmas story and my niece played her guitar as we sang carols
2. Christmas Eve service at church
The expectation of Christmas Eve....people we love...worshipping the Savior of the world...the lighting of the candles and singing "Silent Night"
3. Late night gift exchange with my man
Just the two of us...the house is quiet...the lights on the tree are twinkling...just as excited as the kids opening our gifts
4. Caroline's special gift
All three of our children loved their presents but Caroline especially loved her doll. It made our day because it is so difficult for her to play with toys period. To find one she loved was so worth it!
5. Dancing in the Helton's kitchen
Shep dancing with his mom....then his daughters....then me. He swept me off of my feet just like he did 12 years ago.






No comments: