Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Even me...

Colossians 1:17 "He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

Even me...

He held me together today.

I have not kept secret the battles that I am currently facing.

Have you ever felt it?

Coming unglued...
Being ripped apart...
Caving in....
Melting down...
Burning up....

I love Christ. I want to please Christ. I have faith that He will do the impossible and I tell others.

The enemy hates me. His target is on me. He wants me to fall to pieces. He hates the stand I take. He hates the hope I have in Christ.

But today God showed me in His Word that HE (God) WAS BEFORE EVERYTHING (the enemy) and HE HOLDS ME TOGETHER.

That is good enough for today.

I am going to be feasting for a while in the book of Colossians thanks to the encouragement of a godly friend. If you sense the powers of darkness at work around you...go there. God is waiting to rescue you and speak in chapter one.

He met me there today. He rescued me there today.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Thank you for your honesty! It helps Donna and I to pray for you in knowing the battles that you are fighting right now!
We love you and Shep and are praying for a "mountaintop" period in your lives! (The valleys may be neccesary, but they stink!)

Anne said...

Thank you for sharing yesterday. It helps to know how to best pray for you. The evil one will be defeated and God will win the victory. Thank you for being you!