Saturday, March 20, 2010

Loving the change

I am loving some changes in my life these days...

First off, the TIME change is awesome! I absolutely love it! I hate the first part of springing forward and losing that hour but then life just takes on a new look. Longer days...birds singing...blue skies....warmer air...and it feels as if spring is just going to burst through the door at any given moment.

Being outside is like medicine for me and my household. We have been taking walks, swinging in swings, hanging out with neighbors outside and daring to bare our ashy white legs in shorts.

Secondly, and more importantly, the change in me is just mind-blowing! I have truly been enjoying some victorious living. Since being prayed over....I can tell that some shackles fell off of me. I feel free. I respond as someone who is free. I even think free thoughts.

Praise You Lord for wanting freedom for your children!

Thank you for allowing me to see and respond correctly to these latest attacks on my mind from the enemy!

I haven't written in a while because we are really busy!

God is good though! He has blessed us double and then some this month!! Can't stop grinning today!!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Miracles.

marjorieellen said...

I knew God was working in you!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD.
LOVE,