Thursday, July 22, 2010

He melts me....

Normally I only talk about my man melting my heart but I wanted to share a few recent snapshots of Zeke.



This little boy makes smiles multiply at our house. He is our class clown. There is usually a reason to grab the camera when Zeke is around.






Shep wore this cowboy hat on election day. He stood out in the hot sun from 7 am til 7 pm. It looked right cute on him if I may say so and kept the sun off.
So, when Zeke saw that his daddy had been wearing it...it was good enough for him.



These next shots show what can happen when a "certain daddy" leaves greasy tools lying with the kids toys in the garage.
Exhibit A: Little boy picks up greasy tool and then proceeds to wipe his face....of course this " certain daddy" pleaded innocent to the whole thing.

No comments: