Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Free to be........


We were made for freedom.....





We were given the right by God to a choice of our own free will to choose Him or not. I chose Jesus at the sweet age of 9 years old to be my Lord and Savior....He makes me free!



I am free to be crazy in love with my man!
I am free to delight in the children He has entrusted to me.
I am free to rejoice in my sufferings..

I am free from worry...envy...judgement....



We celebrated our freedom this past weekend with much joy and laughter. Being together and remembering the many who have died and those who are still fighting to protect the freedom we enjoy was a honor for our family!








God teach my children about freedom through me. Help me to live with freedom in my relationship with You! Show me what I have been freed from and help me to praise You all of my days. Thank you for this great nation. Be near to our President and leaders who make decisions for us. Bring about a great revival as Your people turn and cry out to You for help.

Happy Birthday America!

1 comment:

Nabil Sami said...

u have very nice family u beautiful girl

good luck

regards