Thursday, July 29, 2010

Little Ol' Me

Tonight I had the distinct pleasure of speaking on behalf of my husband at our Bartow Women's Republican meeting.

I don't mind telling you that I am so glad that Shep normally does this part. He is terrific at public speaking. I am perfectly content being the woman at his side cheering him on.

However I got to experience speaking for him.

It was a cool experience!

I had a great topic.

Shep.

He is the most amazing man I know. Kind. Strong. Committed. Trustworthy. Honest. Funny. Helpful. Hopeful. Faithful. Steadfast. Solid. Intelligent. Reasonable. Willing.

It was neat to just get to brag on the one man that makes my world go around.

He works so hard.

....and I got to give back. To him.

Instead of standing there beside him. I got to stand up and speak for him.

Now....I am not saying that this was a BIG deal to anyone else.....because after all it was just "little ol' me" but I had a blast.

No comments: