Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Little Man

 We just celebrated Zeke's birthday last week.  In true Zeke form...he remained laid back and easy going all day.  Bless his heart....his day was filled with end of year school parties and award ceremonies but we managed to make some memorable moments for his big day!  Of course, as his momma, I would love this picture.  This is how he looks when he wakes up...sleepy and snugly.
 We wasted no time getting to his presents.  He was super excited when Ava and I brought his gifts downstairs from their hiding place. 
 I always let the kids spend some money from their own piggy banks on their birthday.  He received presents from us but this allows them to pick something out on their own.  He chose this batman cave and played with it every chance he got.
 He also helped me make his birthday cupcakes.  They were made to order just for my boy: white cake with white icing and sprinkles.
 It was all he could do to pose with these yummy little cakes.  The temptation proved to be too much and he ended up licking a few of them.  What do I care??  They were his cupcakes.
 He has me all wrapped up.  He finds me at least 4 to 5 times a day and says, "Mommy, I love you."  Of course...I melt like butter.
 He is our baby boy and we enjoy him so so much.  He loves cars, super heroes, fishing with his daddy, guns, and potato chips. 
We pray every day for God to place His hand upon our Zeke.  We ask that God would raise him up to be a young man of integrity and strong character.  We pray that God would make him bold and courageous. 
 His easy smile and laid back personality is such a gift to those around him. 
Happy 5th Birthday to our little man!

No comments: