Saturday, November 22, 2008

O K!!!!!!

Caroline said another new word....o.k.! It was wonderful! Just another little snippet of what is yet to come. Yesterday I was leaning over Caroline and I said to her, "Let's call grand-daddy, o.k.?". She replied very clearly..."o.k.". Well, of course I had a little wonder moment to myself. I said to Caroline, "Did you just say o.k.?" and then she said it again. I repeated this all over again when Shep came home so that he could hear it as well. She did it and we got to hear it together. You can't imagine what it feels like to hear with your own ears and see with your own eyes the miracle you have waited so long to see!!!
It is pure elation!! It is the sweetest sound I could ever imagine. Thank you Father for these little treasured moments of revealed healing in Caroline...we KNOW more is coming. Thank you for encouraging our faith.
You are worthy of all praise and I don't want to miss an opportunity to lavish my praise upon you. Help me to stay focused on you and not her progress. I want to truly love the HEALER so that I may greater enjoy the HEALING~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A first hand account of our miracle in process! Love Momma

Anonymous said...

I love reading your updates. I shared this blog with Stephen and the boys, we are so excited to hear how God is healing "Sweet Caroline". I check your blog daily. Hearing about your babies makes me feel connected even though we do not get to see each other or talk , so keep it up! Love you !!! Judy