Saturday, November 1, 2008

Did she just say that??


This has been a great weekend...busy and crazy but still great! I absolutely loved halloween as a kid. Maybe because I always loved getting to be something else. It was fun and innocent, not to mention the candy that cured my sweet tooth craving. By the way, what is the deal with buckets or baskets for trick or treating? In my day, we got a pillow case and the goal was to fill it up. Anybody with me on that??
Anyway, it was fun to live through my babies and watch them. We had trunk or treat at church Friday night and it was too much fun. Seeing our friends and church family made the night. Our sweet Ms. Linda had sent the kids halloween cards...one to Zeke, one to Ava, and one to Caroline. Of course, children love mail and loved getting their cards...actually I don't think Zeke cared but his will go into an album because Ms. Linda's message was too sweet. Ava and Caroline thought it was too cool. When I read Caroline her card she just laughed and laughed. ( you would have to know her but she associates Ms. Linda and laughter...she thinks that they go together.)
When Shep got home he saw the card and asked Caroline who had sent it to her. She said "in-da". As you might imagine, Shep and I just looked at each other and stared in amazement. Did she just say what we thought she said??? So, I asked her again, "Caroline, who sent you that card?" She said, (not as well this time) "in-------dah".

Praise you Father! We are just believing that you are knitting her little mind and the injured places back together. You love delighting your children and so I want everyone to know how you delighted us. We have promised to praise You and give You all the glory for her healing. I think that also includes the little victories along the way. This was definitely a praiseworthy moment!!

2 comments:

Craig said...

WOW!! - amazing, phenomenal, incredible!!

memommy said...

Awesome and such a blessing and encouragement. Praise Jehovah Rapha. I love you pretty girl!

Mommy