Thursday, October 15, 2009

I O P FUN



We got to spend a long weekend with Shep's family on Isle of Palms. It was too fun!
This has become a yearly tradition. We try to plan it over the kid's fall breaks.
Mr. and Mrs. Helton find a house that can accommodate 22 people...over half of that number being kids...Lord help us.
The weather was cooperative all except for one day. The other days were perfect. A light breeze, blue skies, and warm water.
Zeke especially enjoyed the beach...or should I say the sand???






He baptized his face in it on each visit to the beach.
Caroline and Ava loved it too!
It was our last taste of summer fun before fall and winter truly set in and it was worth it!












Hope you enjoy the pictures of my beautiful family.

I sure am smitten with them!!










Gracious God..thank you for these gifts. Each member of my family adds delight to my life. Grant me grace and wisdom to be the best wife and mother I can be. I treasure this role more than any other in my life and I want to leave a lasting legacy in my children's lives. Thank you for the blessing of marriage. Thank you for giving me this man, my best friend to just be with all the time. I get to see You and Your handiwork through them all the time and I am so grateful.

No comments: