Thursday, April 29, 2010

Could this be??

I have known from the moment I met my man that God had amazing plans for him.

Plans bigger than either of us could ever imagine.

He has a rare quality that I can't quite even explain....but as soon as you meet him...you can't help but like him.

I said "I do" on May 30, 1998 gladly but I had no clue what life would hold for us.

I did know that I would be happy with him.

It is almost 12 years later and I am still really happy....with him.

Well, now the "bigger plans than either of us could imagine" have become a reality.

Shep qualified today to run for State Representative of Ga District 14.

I am so proud.

This has happened so fast but in many ways we feel God has been quietly preparing us for a long time. Whatever happens....we can say that God has truly overwhelmed us. For anyone to think that we could serve in this way is truly a compliment to our Lord. May He alone receive that glory. Shep and I know too well where we would be without the grace of God.

So...could this really be?

Yeah. I think so.


3 comments:

Steph said...

You and Shep have my total support and my prayers. I have full confidence that God has awesome things in store for your family.

Love you,
Steph

marjorieellen said...

God knows how to pick the one that HE wants to represent HIM in our government. HE PICKED SHEP.!!!!!
Count on me for all the prayers you need.
love, marje

Deanna Berry said...

We are behind you and Shep all the way! Please let us know if you need anything.