Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Favorite Spot...



Isaiah 65:18 says, "Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation!"

I don't know about you but just looking at these fresh springtime flowers makes me certainly
want to praise the One who gives life to all things!




This is my favorite spot.

We added on to our deck about 2 years after moving in...it was the best thing we ever did.

We love hanging out under the pergola and we use it all year long.

As I backed out of the driveway this morning I made a mental note to come take a picture for all to see. The Carolina Jasmine is just plain showing off!

The picture doesn't really do it justice. The yellow bursts of color are breathtaking and there are butterflies everywhere! (that is just an added bonus)

I will be posting on other topics soon....Caroline got stitches, Ava got glasses, etc....but today I just wanted to focus on something rather beautiful, easy and uncomplicated.

God your glory is on display for all to see, take in and enjoy! If only we would just stop and really look. I felt Your joy today as I took in the view of these flowers. I know that sounds silly but I see You in all of Your handiwork. As new life comes forth and shows off ~I am reminded of new mercies that You give us each day!

No comments: