Thursday, September 29, 2011

My undoing...

Just wanted to share a couple of things that might lead to my undoing....either in the size of my pants or the size of my bank account.:)

First of all my throwback favorite these days is a Twix candy bar.

I mean seriously. Is there anything much better than taking that bite and then watching as the caramel forms a thin string between the remaining bar in your fingers and the bite in your mouth?

So good.

Next on my list is the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappaccino (pause for a moment...just to give respect to the goodness).

I really don't have words.

Try it and you'll see.

(A special thank you to my sweet friend who got me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday! I am still using it! Uh....actually I have one more purchase and I bet you can guess what it will be!?! It was a wonderful gift and I have loved using it for special treats!)

No comments: