Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Happy 2009 to all! Looking back over this past year, I must say that it was a good year. My relationship to my Jesus was improved, Zeke was born into our family, Shep and I celebrated 10 years of marital bliss :>), Caroline made a trip to Mexico for her treatment, God brought Tess into my life, my love for my friends and family became deeper and stronger than it already was....I would say I am definitely blessed!!

Looking ahead, I am full of hope. I have new mercies this and every morning. I am promised the grace to get me through this day. I can talk to Jesus anytime I want.

2 comments:

Tess said...

:) 2009 here we come! As Beth said, we want it to be a "Jesus-year!". Amen!

Steph said...

Andrea,

I'm really glad that I was able to get to know you and your family this past year.

Steph