Tuesday, January 27, 2009

God Delights to show Mercy

Here it is not even 7:00 a.m. and the enemy is hot on my trail. God must have some good stuff for me today. Isn't it wild how the devil can set up the perfect arrangement for you to fail. I am happy to say that this morning...my God provided a way of escape. My Bible study has focused primarily on having a clear conscience before God this week. The enemy, however, wants to remind me of ALL the times I have failed already and tries desperately to get me to fail again.
The Word told me this morning that God delights to show us mercy and our sins are thrown to the depths of the sea.
I pray for protection today from my own flesh...it wants things for me that Jesus doesn't want. I pray for my mind to be guarded and my paths to be made straight before God.

I am asking today for a power-filled day...to walk boldly in the power of the Spirit. I would also love for my Lord to encourage me about Caroline today.

No comments: