Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I MUST THANK HIM

I asked the Lord to encourage me yesterday. It was a good day, but I must tell you I did not get the mind blowing encouragement that I was hoping for. Still, I prayed again this morning and thanked Him for a good day yesterday. I want to be a thankful person...really a thankful person...not just thankful in a polite and pretentious way. So, again I asked Him for some encouragement regarding Caroline. Then, I whisked the girls off to school and proceeded on with my day. I returned home and checked my e-mail and there it was....encouragement in writing just waiting on me to receive it. My momma had sent me the sweetest and most encouraging e-mail. (I don't know the last time I received an e-mail like this one from her) She just basically said..."I am with you. I cry with you. I stand with you. I believe with you."
I thanked God immediately for sending me encouragement.

Then came the icing on the proverbial cake. My cell phone rang and my sweet friend Mande was on the other end. She said, "I dreamed about Caroline last night". I was so excited! She went on to tell me about her dream and the highlight was that Caroline was healed. She was running and talking....oh........................................................I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I just HAD to thank HIM!! His timing was and is perfect! He keeps my cups running over with His never-ending grace and lavish love for me....a girl who can't get it all together.
Oh, how I love Him!!

Does He do anything like this for you???? I'd love to hear stories...

1 comment:

Tess said...

You know He does! He is SO GOOD. I'm so glad you were blessed. Thank you for my sweet comment on today's post. I needed that...the LORD knows how much I needed that! He is SO SO GOOD.

Love ya. ~ T.