Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend Here I Come

Today is Friday!! I am looking forward to the weekend. No big plans really...just some "down" time with my family. I guess weekends are every one's favorite time. I don't think I have ever heard anyone say, "Yay!!! It's Monday!!".

Anyway, it has been a good week. Shep's business is picking up some....Praise you Lord for answered prayer. I got to take him lunch today at work and he had a good looking suit on. It reminded me of our dating days. When we met, he was doing quite a bit of litigation so he wore suits a lot. Now, he mainly does house closings so suits are not everyday attire anymore. I must say...he still does it to me. That suit looked mighty nice on my man.

Caroline has had a good week. If anyone is reading this and you have noticed that I haven't written about anything new that Caroline has done...that is on purpose. It would drive me crazy b/c she would say a word a couple of times but then...nothing. She wouldn't do it again. So, because that drove me crazy, I have decided not to post anything new that she does until it becomes something that she does repeatedly.
By the way, keep praying that her healing comes quickly...I am sooooooooo ready.

Ava has had a good week too. She is currently walking around entertaining Caroline. I love to hear her talk to her...well, mainly she bosses her. She keeps me in stitches. She is funny and curious, and sweet, and very very very sneaky!! She looks really cute right now b/c she had a sleepover theme party at her school today. They wore their pajamas to school, ate breakfast, painted fingernails, and spray-painted their hair. Ava's hair currently boasts 4 different colors.

Zeke...my sweet boy. We are still in the honeymoon stage with him. He eats good. He smiles and sleeps all night. What else can I say? He is not crawling yet and doesn't really seem like he is interested. That doesn't bother me at all. I know once he starts...then this glorious time...is over.

I am currently doing an Angela Thomas Bible study. It is called "When Wallflowers Dance". This week she talked about getting her body and home in order. So------in obedience to this study----I am off to finish going through my closet. Salvation Army, here I come!!

No comments: