Thursday, January 29, 2009

Daddy and Sammy Kate's Birthdays


Just some random pictures from our birthday celebration for daddy and Samantha. It is always fun to be with my family. It is weird to think that we used to be a family of five...then we added 3 spouses to make a family of 8...now we have added 7 grandkids to the mix to make it a grand total of 15 people. We have tripled from our original size. That is crazy! Speaking of crazy, that is usually how it is with all of us together. But I would not trade any of it for the world. These are the people that God has given to me to love and cherish. I love how we laugh and tell stories. They are a true blessing to me.


Are these not some of the best-looking kids?!?




This is a double dose of trouble........





1 comment:

marjorieellen said...

Loved the pictures of your family, they are so special.
I have to share a scripture that really grabbed my heart....this a.m. the Lord led me to Habakkuk 2:4, where He says that a righteous, just, woman shall live BY her faith and IN her faithfulness. I never really thought about the amplification of living IN my faithfulness and not just BY my faith. This really became a rhema scripture for me today...........had to share it with you Sorta' just changes the way you feel about yourself for the day, something about getting comfortable inside yourself. I'm rambling...............
love, marje