Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Gross!

Okay...so I am not writing anything heavy or super spiritual today.

I just wanted to share a meal that Ava has decided she likes to eat. I cannot fathom putting these two things together...but she loves it.

She will ask for a hot dog in the bun with peanut butter spread on as the topping.

I wish I had a picture to show you.

My stomach churns just thinking about how that must taste. She insists that it is delicious.

Isn't that crazy? I am sure this too will pass because after all Ava is only 4. I know there will be other weird concoctions that she will think up and want to try.

Speaking of that...I would have NEVER fixed this for her. But, my hubby, allowing Ava to branch out and try new things absolutely fixed it. He said, "Well, she asked for it"!

Every mom knows that kids ask for all kinds of things but we certainly don't give them their every desire.

Oh well, maybe I would have been wrong in this case. She sure does love her frank and peanut butter.

No comments: