Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday in the South


A picture of our pergola. It is such a fun place to hang out and visit with friends. The jasmine has just now taken off and is starting to really cover the top. I was amazed at how much shade it provided today. Isn't it pretty??


My Georgia boys...





If you want to know if Caroline is having fun...check out her mouth! Open wide with a smile. How sweet is Ava?? She is the younger of the two...but she is basically holding her big sister. I could just cry!! Precious!!


There is a country song by Craig Morgan called, "That's What I Love About Sundays". If you can listen to it...you ought to. I smile every time I hear it because it is very reminiscent of my life growing up in the South.


I have included a few pictures from today. Shep got home and we hung out on our pergola. It is one of my favorite places. We have a porch swing (complete with springs) and a hammock swing.


As you can see, the girls love to pile up in that swing together. They want to be pushed high and spin in circles until their eyes are crossed.


A picture display of what I loved this Sunday...




No comments: