Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hit Your Knees

If you are reading this and can do it...please get on your knees and ask our GREAT GOD to intervene on behalf of one of my friend's children.

This little girl has a head injury and has been air-lifted to one of our Children's hospitals.

My friend is going nuts as you can imagine. I want to be there so badly...

See..this particular friend holds a special place in my heart. Six and a half years ago when I woke up after the ordeal of having Caroline and almost leaving this world...she was one of the first faces that I saw. She came all the time...stayed with me...prayed over me...held my hand. During the first year of Caroline's life we had doctor's appointments every week. She would go with me and help me with all of the pumps and stuff that had to accompany my little girl.

She is a joy to be around and my heart aches to not be with her right this moment.

However...my floor is probably the best place to be. I am asking that my amazing God would heal what has been broken and provide a miracle for this family. That my Prince of Peace would weave in and out of that waiting room...giving an assurance and comfort only He can provide.

Please pray with me...

I will update soon!

No comments: