Wednesday, May 20, 2009

View from my zoo



Here is the crew in my zoo. I love this picture of Caroline and her daddy...she loves being in his arms....just like me! I also could not resist adding this picture of Zeke in a fit. He was mad because he couldn't reach Ava's sippie cup....oh if only our problems could stay that ridiculous.
Ava loves being a "little mama" to Zeke. He likes it too until she gets too bossy and prohibits him from getting into whatever is around him that is off limits...probably the nearest electrical outlet in the wall.










Doesn't Ava look beautiful in blue? My first ballet outfit was blue...it was such fun to see her dance her little heart out. She was good too!! The recital was fun for me...I know now how my mom used to feel when she would watch me.
Caroline and her peers had special Olympics last week. Wouldn't you know it rained??? But, we made the best of it. I am saying something that has her pretty tickled...which I love...she has a great laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Each one was perfect and delightful!

Proud mom and memommy!

Francine said...

great pictures! your children are beautiful!