Friday, May 22, 2009

One Year Ago




One year ago...I was lying in a hospital bed at Northside Hospital. It was a great day! My little Zeke man was born.




He has been a delight to our family. This little man has stolen all of our hearts. He is laid back, into everything, and loves to laugh.




I also must tell you that I am his favorite person in the whole world....I love it!!




Today, on his birthday, he clapped for the first time. I mostly captured it on film. He is taking some steps on his own...and if it looks dangerous to do....he is game.




These two pictures were taken today. The fake little four-wheeler is self-propelled but it makes all of the cool sounds.(this was his b'day gift from us) The other picture is of him clapping...he was so proud of himself.

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Ray said...

He is such a beautiful addition to the Helton family :) happy birthday zeke!

Steph said...

I can't believe that he is a year old. He is a sweet heart. Happy Birthday Zeke!