Friday, June 26, 2009

A 2 Wheel Ride

Shep and I are leaving tomorrow for a motorcycle trip. Two of our best couple friends and us are headed north for a fun excursion on 2 wheels.

I am certain that my rear-end will be complaining come Monday, but I know it will be worth it.

Of course, I will miss my sweet babies.

I am so blessed to have people (momma, daddy, and Linda) that will give them tons of love and attention while we are gone. Honestly, I will enjoy the trip more knowing that they are in good hands.

However, I am really excited about getting to be right next to Shep for a long time. He is IT for me.

I love everything about this man.

Being on a motorcycle all snuggled up to him is TOO fun!! We get to see, experience, smell, and hear everything together and at the same time. We actually do even talk a good bit too. It requires a lot of me leaning up and listening hard.

I am taking my ipod on this trip. This will be a first for me. It is loaded with some of my favorite praise songs.....so for those people who see me....my hands will most likely be in the air giving praise to my God.

We will be back on Monday afternoon and I hope I have lots of fun tales to share. I promise it won't be boring. I am hoping that we can laugh a lot, see and hear God, and make some amazing memories.

Please pray for our safety. :>)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hope you had a great time on your trip. I missed you both in Sunday School this morning.

See you Wednesday night. I'm on slide duty again this week.

Love ya,
Steph