Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who's your daddy?

These are my two favorite men....my daddy and my main squeeze!!!!



I have two amazing men in my life.

My daddy taught me, loved me, played with me, prayed for me, spoiled me, encouraged me, supported me, and showed me Jesus every single day.
I have wonderful memories of me and my daddy.
-sitting in his lap and driving his truck on back roads as a little girl
-going fishing with him and playing on the bank of the water
-going to Braves games
-watching football on t.v.
-sitting on his shoulders anywhere we went
-always knowing that he loved my hair in pigtails
-swinging on any swing together
-singing songs about Jesus
-laughing out loud at old Andy Griffith re-runs
-taking me out on daddy/daughter dates
-listening to him each morning as he prayed over me before he left for work

My dad made me feel safe and secure. He paved the way for the next man in my life.

Shep, my sugar daddy (so kidding) shares a lot of the characteristics I love so much in my father.

He loves Jesus. He is crazy about me. He adores our children.

He is playful, silly, strong, and straight as an arrow.
He prides himself on being a man of integrity.

He loves hard. His little girls love being caught up and wrapped tight in his arms. Zeke gets excited at a glimpse of him.

He is an amazing man. There aren't enough good things to say...

He still thrills me and getting to see him as a father to our children is more rewarding than I ever thought possible. I find new reasons to love him everyday.

No comments: