Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Great Cloud of Witnesses

I have got to brag on some folks...

Momma.....with me no matter what.....
Lori........our cheerleader....counting down the days...
Deana....a peaceful voice of faith.....constant companion.....cries often from a tender heart
Brandi....says it like it is.....believe with all she has....never doubted
Mande.....creativity from God....makes us all sick...a white dress that couldn't hold a price tag
Leanne.....compassionate and doting just like a mother.....carries it on her shoulders...
Amy.....excited and awed.....encouraged me for years...
Leighanne.....studied with me, prayed for me, watched and believed with us for years
Jacquelyn....sends me many texts a day full of faith and scripture....lives her faith out loud
Mandi....dreams about her.....prays for her.....walks and stand with me
Kim.....excited like a kid.....cannot wait til Friday
Suzanne......marked it on her calendar.......in ink no less
Francine.....sending me e-mails of encouragement.....sharing her own life miracles...
Elaina.....constantly praying, fasting, and sending me scripture to stand on....
Kristen.....tears flowing.....smiling from ear to ear.....waiting to watch her dance...
Michele.....gave me a frame to use for her first ballet recital.....never stopped believing...
Marje....the mentor that speaks truth....stands on the Word....and never backs down...
Caroline.....urging me to believe.....my little girl's name sake...
Tess.....wearing her blue bracelet....interceding always....expecting the impossible
Cole....fasting, praying, asking God for her place in this and to be obedient
Liz (Tootsie)....laughing and crying....encouraging boldness no matter what....a prayer to the core

Craig...not leaving to go out of town.....holy cow!! expectant, honest, hungry for God
Jon....believing....standing....God let him hear "I can only imagine"
JP.....Caroline's crush for years......loves her like his own.....
Derrick.....strong, steady, sure of what God can and will do
Corey....states it and puts a period on the end....simply believes and doesn't bend to emotional whims

Dana, Joanne, Peg, Kay, Lynn, Ann, Dot, Agnes, April, Corey, Jenny, Hannah, Dawn, Sonya, etc....

These are a few of the people who gather in and around us. They don't back up or back down. There are countless others that I have not mentioned or somehow in my crazy head...I have forgotten at the moment.

These people, these faces have been the arms, legs, feet and voice of Jesus in my life.

They love hard. They believe big. They encourage all the time.

Shep and I consider ourselves so incredibly rich to know them and call them friends.

You don't know what your encouragement has meant to me.......you are holding up my arms during this fight even if you don't feel like you are.....

Ex. 17:12 "When Moses' hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up-one on one side, one on the other- so that his hands remained steady til sunset."

4 comments:

Jacquelyn Ray said...

I love you...I am feeling all kind of different emotions FOR you....you are my girl! Hang in and hang on....

Anonymous said...

Love you all - I was just thinking - I don't think there has been ONE day that sweet Caroline has not entered my thoughts and my prayers since the day she was born - Andrea - you better get Caroline's dancin' shoes out and ready to go!! Lori :)

Francine said...

I personally think its going to be pretty awesome when you send out that blog with the news that your sweet baby has been healed. I believe and have undoubted FAITH that what GOD SAYS is what GOD WILL DO!!!!
Alway's praying never wavering.
Francine
PS- I have passed this along and ive got people from florida to washington DC standing on this as well...

Anonymous said...

I was trying to rest from this illness...at 11:32 woke to the song on your blog? Interesting?

In between deep prayer, praise and resting at 12:22 I was suddenly overcome with the Holy Spirit. I started jumping in my breakfast nook, hands up, tears flowing shouting, and I do mean shouting praise to our Might God. I even told my dog God is going to heal Caroline.

Still standing with my Beloved sister in faith and obviously praising God for Caroline's healing.
Love your sister in Christ
Elaina