Monday, August 31, 2009

Some Rest

You ever just need some rest??

Not so much sleep....but rest.

Mind rest. Body rest. Emotional rest. Spiritual rest.

Shep and I are headed for just that.

I won't be blogging for a few days...but hopefully I will be working hard at resting.

Man, it has been hard this afternoon. Nothing like more bombshells dropped from the clear blue to shake all that you think you have. I really don't have anything to say right now. I pray and cling to the fact that my God loves me and wants what it best for me. At this very moment...nothing could FEEL further from the truth.

So, I am just going to focus on resting...hearing....learning....and overcoming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When a person’s steps follow the Lord, God is pleased with his ways. If he stumbles, he will not fall, because the Lord holds his hand. I was young, and now I am old, but I have never seen good people left helpless or their children begging for food. Psalm 37:23-25
May you and Shep be lead to a place of rest and peace in our Heavenly father’s arms.
If God is for us who can be against us, hang on to the blessing and remember we already won.
Extra prayers sent your way.
Elaina

Steph said...

Keeping you and Shep in my prayers.

Love you,
Steph