Wednesday, July 22, 2009

14 Months Ago




I was quite content being the mother of two amazing, beautiful, and very different little girls. I had no clue how much fuller and richer my life would be when Zeke entered our lives 14 months ago today. He has been a delight to all of us.



He smiles easily.
He sleeps good.
He eats pretty much anything.
and
He melts our hearts on a regular basis.


I just wanted to praise the One who blessed me with these children. I thank Him for pressing me to "have one more"....even when I thought I was done.
He knew how much joy and laughter Zeke would bring to us.
Somehow, it just seems complete!!




2 comments:

Tess said...

I've started noticing how much they all look alike. I have always thought Caroline looked like you- Ava and Zeke like Shep... the more I get to know them and see them I realize what a beautiful blend they are of the both of you. I love family...and this one my sister is just darling.

Steph said...

I can't believe that Zeke is already 14 months old. He is precious, just like your girls. It also reminded me that I have now been in Shep's Sunday School class now for over a year, because I started coming shortly after you had Zeke.

Love ya,
Steph